KAYAK AND TREKKING LA LEONA RIVER
Surrounded by a landscape of outstanding natural beauty and geological interest, Kayak Santa Cruz invites you to paddle and hike the wild steppe where the senses are sharpened and the sounds of silence are witnesses of time.
The contrast of the ocher steppe with turquoise glacial waters that delighted explorers such as Darwin, Moyano and Moreno, frame the journey.
8 miles paddling along one of the most stuning Patagonian steppe rivers and hiking through los Hornos Mount discovering the beginings of Patagonian geography where we can see petrified trees and bones.
- Double Kayak and paddles.
- Technical equipment: neoprene suit and boots, semi-dry jacket, cockpit cover, helmet, mittens, life jacket, waterproof bag.
- Bilingual guides (Spanish-English)
- Snack (hot drinks, cookies or brownies, nuts).
- Insurance pack for tourism activities.
Not Included: Box lunch